Chevrolet, also known as Chevy, is an American brand of vehicle produced by General Motors. Chevrolet India is the 5th largest car maker in the country after Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Tata Motors and Mahindra. Chevrolet entered the Indian market in 1928 and was the first automobile company to open an assembly plant in India. But soon after the independence socialist Indian Government forced GM to shut shop. However in 2003 Chevrolet Sales India Private Limited was established and since then the company the maintained its position in the market and has given many successful cars like Chevrolet Spark, Aveo, Tavera, Optra Magnum, Cruze and Captiva. The recent launch of Chevrolet is the Beat hatchback. The design of this Beat model is very sporty and eye catchy. Beat is equipped with many new features both in the comfort and safety. The exterior of the car is very impressively designed while the interior are very dynamic. The car with its amazing looks and competitive price has struck the chord of the car buyers. The special character attached to the styling of Beat has sent shivers down the spine of Japanese and Korean car makers which occupies top positions in Indian car market. It has a built on funky design lines and lures the youth of our country who are constantly looking for a different car. It doesn’t look like cheap four wheeler, looking at which, one can’t complain about a basic feature being missed on the car.
Write your Comment மீது செவ்ரோலேட் பீட்
செவ்ரோலேட் Cars வீடியோக்கள்
- 1:6Chevrolet India spreads smiles with One World Play Project Chevrolet Trailblazerஏப்ரல் 01, 2016
- 0:46Chevrolet Cruze 2016 For Those Who Do Their Own Thinkingமார்ச் 11, 2016
- 5:412016 Chevrolet Cruze AT | Expert Review | CarDekho.comமார்ச் 09, 2016
- 2:12Chevrolet Trailblazer :: WalkAround video :: ZigWheelsபிப்ரவரி 29, 2016
- 1:10Kaher Kazem Unveiling Brand New Car Essentiaபிப்ரவரி 10, 2016