மாருதி செலரியோ பயனர் மதிப்பீடுகள்
மாருதி செலரியோ பயனர் மதிப்பீடுகள்
- All (473)
- Mileage (170)
- Performance (51)
- Looks (96)
- Comfort (111)
- Engine (46)
- Interior (48)
- Power (42)
After 20 years of living abroad, I came back to India in 2016 and decided to buy a Celerio VXI AMT model. To my surprise, I was shocked to find out how the Japanese introduced the AMT models in Maruti which is basically outdated worldwide. The cars have no pickup, hardly any power in the city driving and worst mileage. I kept on complaining to the ...
- 12 Likes
- 1 Comment
Using Celerio facelifted VXI AMT for past 1 and a half years, excellent car with good pickup and mileage as claimed by the company. Sometimes getting mileage between 23 & 26 on highways. Overall maintenance cost is low, good comfortable seats and upholstery.Slightly disappointed with no headrest.
Best car in its class. With affordable price and fuel economy. I am the owner of Maruti Clerio VXi (CNG) I bought it 1 year ago and I am very much happy with its performance. Even having CNG running on hill road it does not feel you that engine will have low Torque. I had driven the Celerio almost 26k km in 1 year. Even one day, I drive for 700 km ...
I think this car is well set up for small families within this price bracket. Engine Performance is ok for those who are not enthusiastic. The engine feels refined with nice Cabin. To some extent, Tyre noise has come into the cabin but it's ok u don't feel irritation for that Weight to the power ratio is also good. Fuel economy also good. Boot Spa...
I Have been driving Celerio vxi manual transmission since past 3 years, this is my first car so I don't know much difference between other cars but in my opinion, it's a good choice and easy to drive and getting 22km per ltr petrol in long drive. I haven't checked that in the city ride. Maintenance cost is very low even for the bike I'm spending 9k...
- 6 Likes
- Write Comment
A good 5 seater car with ample power and mileage for both city and highways with decent boot space. Mine is Zxi(opt) manual version and 1.5 years old now. It is giving around 21 km/litre on the highway and 13 km/litre in the city. The steering could have been lighter but it's not, very heavy though. The only thing which I'm not contented is the gea...
- 3 Likes
- Write Comment
I started learning car driving in this car. Power is good, mileage is just little below than royal Enfield, power is good, 5 people can sit easily, AC is also very good but safety and comfort depend on which variant you are choosing, at least choose variant having airbags which will save your life in case of emergency. It's one of the perfect cars ...
Really awesome but do not purchase Amt variant or fully automatic Celerio the engine causes sound because it will not directly take from 1st gear to 2nd gear even at 20 speed and performance is nice, but in other variants of Celerio the performance is good and even petrol mileage is also good. So I recommend everyone to buy Celerio with different v...
Excellent features at affordable Price.Comfort and mileage in a perfect combination. Maruti has delivered in a very short time. Its take a very short time to change speed from low to high..ABS & airbag is also available at a minimum price. In the ZXI model, the inbuilt sound system is fine.
Being a middle-class man its perfect car for me.I have a Celerio ZXI manual .which is compact and easy to park with maruti k1.0 engine (1000cc). The Zxi variant is having body colour bumpers, ody colour mirrors and central locking with remote keys, adjustable steering, seat adjustment, driver airbag, inbuilt stereo, steering mounted button for ster...
Great car. Driving for 1 year now and it is best looking and easy to drive. It gives me a mileage of19 km/l currently which I hope should sustain and improve as days go on as the company promises 24 km/l. Overall performance is cool. Bluetooth sometimes does not connect, but this is a common problem for all other Bluetooth devices.
Love my car, not just because it's my first car but the performance. I was willing to have the best mileage & Environment-Friendly car for daily commute as I use to drive 50-60Km daily and believe me I'm so Happy to have this car with me. Mine is a CNG variant and is very good at mileage. Sometimes I got amazed at how can I get a mileage of 32 km/l...
Are you Confused?
48 hours இல் Ask anything & get answer
Recently Asked Questions
Maruti Celerio is available in all variants except the base LXi variant.Answered on 27 Feb 2020
Compare Variants of மாருதி செலரியோ
- செலரியோ எல்எஸ்ஐCurrently ViewingRs.4,41,200*இஎம்ஐ: Rs. 9,57921.63 கேஎம்பிஎல்மேனுவல்Key Features
- Air Conditioner With Heater
- Power steering
- செலரியோ எல்எஸ்ஐ optionalCurrently ViewingRs.4,49,600*இஎம்ஐ: Rs. 9,75021.63 கேஎம்பிஎல்மேனுவல்Pay 8,400 more to get
- செலரியோ விஎக்ஸ்ஐCurrently ViewingRs.4,80,100*இஎம்ஐ: Rs. 10,36321.63 கேஎம்பிஎல்மேனுவல்Pay 30,500 more to get
- Power Windows
- Rear Seat (60:40 split)
- Central Locking
- செலரியோ விஎக்ஸ்ஐ optionalCurrently ViewingRs.4,87,200*இஎம்ஐ: Rs. 10,52521.63 கேஎம்பிஎல்மேனுவல்Pay 7,100 more to get
- செலரியோ இசட்எக்ஸ்ஐCurrently ViewingRs.5,05,900*இஎம்ஐ: Rs. 10,91121.63 கேஎம்பிஎல்மேனுவல்Pay 18,700 more to get
- Audio System With 4-Speakers
- Driver Airbag
- Multifunction Steering Wheel
- செலரியோ விஎக்ஸ்ஐ அன்ட்Currently ViewingRs.5,23,100*இஎம்ஐ: Rs. 11,26221.63 கேஎம்பிஎல்ஆட்டோமெட்டிக்Pay 17,200 more to get
- செலரியோ விஎக்ஸ்ஐ அன்ட் optionalCurrently ViewingRs.5,30,200*இஎம்ஐ: Rs. 11,40321.63 கேஎம்பிஎல்ஆட்டோமெட்டிக்Pay 7,100 more to get
- செலரியோ இசட்எக்ஸ்ஐ optionalCurrently ViewingRs.5,46,200*இஎம்ஐ: Rs. 11,72621.63 கேஎம்பிஎல்மேனுவல்Pay 16,000 more to get
- Front Dual Airbags
- Anti-lock Braking System
- Alloy Wheels
- செலரியோ இசட்எக்ஸ்ஐ அன்ட்Currently ViewingRs.5,48,900*இஎம்ஐ: Rs. 11,78821.63 கேஎம்பிஎல்ஆட்டோமெட்டிக்Pay 2,700 more to get
- செலரியோ இசட்எக்ஸ்ஐ அன்ட் optionalCurrently ViewingRs.5,58,200*இஎம்ஐ: Rs. 11,98021.63 கேஎம்பிஎல்ஆட்டோமெட்டிக்Pay 9,300 more to get
more car options க்கு consider
மாருதி செலரியோ :- Saving அப் to Rs. 42,0... ஒன
மாருதி கார்கள் டிரெண்டிங்